Miswak is the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet PBUH. Miswak is a piece of wood that is used to clean the teeth and mouth. In the old days, people used to brush their teeth with Miswak. Today I am going to tell you some benefits of Miswak that will help you to get an advantage from it.
- Miswak is the source of teeth cleanliness.
- The Miswak eliminates mucus.
- It increases eyesight.
- It’s a clear voice.
- It purifies the stomach.
- It produces freshness in worship.
- It increases good deeds.
- It increases the faith in Allah SWT.
- Miswak help to digest food fast.
- The Miswak eliminates mouth ulcers.
- The Miswak eliminates mouth injury.
- Miswak makes the gums healthy.
- Miswak strong the teeth.
- It removes the smell of the mouth.
- It stops the oldness.
- If a person prays by doing Miswak, Allah SWT will reward him with 70 prayers.
- Whoever does Miswak and then perform namaz, Then at the time of death the angel will tell him to recite the Kalima.
- Do Miswak to your teeth, and the women of your house will become chaste.
- When you perform ablution with a Miswak, the angel walks with you from the house to the mosque And sniffs the fragrance of your mouth.
- Miswak Boost memory.
- Miswak will increase the beauty of your teeth.
- Miswak helps you to stop a cavity in your teeth.
- Miswak will boost your teeth’ gum.
When the Jibril came to the Holy Prophet PBUH and said: Do Miswak, Do Miswak the Holy Prophet PBUH said: I thought it might be obligatory. That’s why I didn’t use a Miswak all the time. Sometimes I left the Miswak. So, that it would not be obligatory on my ummah.